Basic responsibilities for this position include: Regular social media strategy, daily engagement with audiences, mining insights, publishing content calendars, reputation management, crafting quick-graphic content, assisting in copywriting for paid campaigns
- Attention to detail, is highly organized, and able to meet or exceed deadlines
- Enjoys working on and with a team to collaborate on major ideas
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Basic knowledge of how search engine marketing methods tie in as a key role in social strategy
- Proven proficiency with creative platforms including Canva, Adobe Spark, Cinemagraph, Flixel, etc.
- Must be a strong writer with ability to quickly research a variety of topics and industries
- Knowledge of both digital and traditional marketing initiatives to include social media, print, PR, and advertising
- BABS degree and/or proven experience in content/social management
Bonus Points If You Have/Are:
- A passion for digital marketing that is conveyed through your ability to create movement for our clients online
- A personality that fits with our team; we are interested in someone who is intelligent, works hard, values teammates, and makes our team better.
- Someone who understands our core services as a digital agency and has a marketing mindset to help our clients create movement for their digital presence.
- A personality that is self-motivated
- Someone who seeks out information and is teachable. The nature of our business lends itself to frequent changes in and progressions of technology. This means we’re looking for someone who loves to learn.