We’re searching for a team of interns who are ready to help our social media management team with client projects as well as internal marketing initiatives/projects. Teammates will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects like influencer campaigns, Facebook and Instagram marketing, developing personas, contributing to stakeholder interviews, collecting qualitative/quantitative data and more.
- Someone with attention to detail, is highly organized and able to meet or exceed deadlines
- Enjoys working on and with a team to collaborate on major ideas
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Interest and/or experience with creative platforms including Canva, Adobe Spark, Cinemagraph, Flixel, etc.
- Strong writing capabilities and the ability to quickly research a variety of topics and industries
- Knowledge of both digital and traditional marketing initiatives
- Regular social media strategy brainstorming
- Research influencer marketing trends to optimize for future social campaigns
- Daily engagement with audiences
- Publication of content calendars
- Reputation management/ Acting as the digital voice of the client
- Support of other social initiatives as needed
Must currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field. This internship program is offered over a six month period with the opportunity to obtain class credit and/or career advancement upon successful completion.