We seek an experienced SEM planner and buyer who can manage a highly motivated team. We’re looking for a manager who not only can provide roadmaps for our clients’ success, but can also prove its effectiveness through reporting and analysis.
The role is open to remote working arrangement but will require some travel to Little Rock, AR, and additional client locations.
- Act as the agency’s point of view and expert when it comes to all things search engine marketing, including paid search, display, pre-roll, and organic search.
- Lead a team of SEM specialists, guiding and coaching them to improve their performance as well as coordinating and overseeing all related tasks.
- Use professional and personable communication skills to present strategy recommendations and reporting analysis to clients on a regular basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including social media, designers, developers, and account management.
- Keep up to date on the latest changes and innovations impacting search engine marketing in all its forms.
- Continuously be on the lookout for new advertising channels and platforms to help clients increase reach and revenue.
- Be willing to test assumptions through A/B and multivariate tests to improve key performance indicators.
- Execute strategies, as needed, to keep projects on task and on budget.
- 5-6 years of experience in search engine optimization, including an expertise in AdWords, Bing, Google Display Network, and YouTube.
- 1-2 years of experience managing a team.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with online reporting tools and dashboards.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Demonstrative ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with the Google Drive suite of tools.
- Exceptional understanding of integrated marketing across multiple channels.
- Willingness to travel out-of-state and overnight for client meetings.
Your (Preferred) Skills
- Agency experience.
- Certifications in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot.
- BA/BS in marketing, business, communications, or a related field.
We are looking to hire asap. Please send resume/portfolio. No phone calls. GWL is an equal opportunity employer. Salary will be based on experience.