Your Responsibilities Include, but are Not Limited To:
- Write copy for television commercials, radio, social media/digital content, websites, press releases, and flyers.
- Contribute to the conception, development and production of effective advertising campaigns. (i.e. brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words)
- Work with account executives to determine client needs.
- Create and present storyboards/scripts ideas.
- Work with creative director/other copywriters to create ideas.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight and EXTREMELY FAST-PACED deadlines.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Work with Account Executives and the production department to fully develop advertising campaigns.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements with the creative team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required.
We are looking to hire asap. Please send resume/portfolio. No phone calls. GWL is an equal opportunity employer. Salary will be based on experience.